Pricing

Julie Dasher Rugs sells exclusively to the interior design trade. If you would like to purchase a rug on a retail basis and are not currently working with an interior designer, please contact us and we can provide a referral for you. Price is based on type of construction, knot count, size and fiber content in the rug. Silk or nylon can be added in any amount to give the rug a beautiful elegance and sheen. Other fibers such as hemp, cactus, nettle, etc. give a textural dimension to the rug. We do not use any viscose fibers in our rugs as viscose results in unsightly traffic patterns and is very difficult to clean. We test all of our fibers with the R&D arm of Fiber Seal.

EASY AS 1, 2, 3

The process of creating a custom rug is simple. First, pick a pattern, size and colors. Colors can be specified via a paint deck, fabric or wallpaper sample, or yarn samples whereby we can send you yarns to match. Secondly, order a strike off (1' X 1' or 2' X 2' sample). Finally, once the sample has been approved, order the rug. See a picture of the rug being woven on the loom. Receive your beautiful rug.

As these rugs are made custom to your specifications, there are no returns. We require a payment of 60% of the price of the rug when the order is placed and the remaining 40% when the rug is shipped from Nepal, Turkey, India or Afghanistan. As with any handcrafted product, the dimensions and colors specified may vary slightly..

High-quality rug pads are available for an additional charge.

Wholesale pricing available to the trade.

Contact us for more details.

Shipping

Shipping is $200 per rug to the mainland U.S. for rugs less than 8 X 10 feet.

Please inquire about shipping costs for larger rugs or to other locations.